Friday, April 21, 2006

Greatest Love




lolz, Hi guys happy week end. Enjoy this one

Why Parents Get Gray Hair !

The boss of a big company needed to call one of his employees about an urgent problem with one of the main computers. He dialed the employee's home phone number and was greeted with a child's whispered, "Hello?"

"Is your Daddy home?" he asked.

"Yes," whispered the small voice.

"May I talk with him?"

To the surprise of the boss, the small voice whispered, "No."

Wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked, "Is your Mommy there?"

"Yes," came the answer.

"May I talk with her?"

Again, the small voice whispered, "No."

Hoping there was somebody with whom he could leave a message, the boss asked the child, "Is anybody else there?"

"Yes" whispered the child, "a policeman."

Wondering what a cop would be doing at his employee's home, the boss asked "May I speak with the policeman?"

"No, he's busy," whispered the child.

"Busy doing what?" asked the boss.

"Talking to Daddy and Mommy and the firemen," came the whispered answer.

Growing concerned and even worried as he heard what sounded like a helicopter through the earpiece on the phone, the boss asked, "What is that noise?"

"A hello-copper" answered the whispering voice.

"What is going on there?" asked the boss, now alarmed.

In an awed whispering voice, the child answered, "The search team just landed the hello-copper."

Alarmed, concerned, and more than just a little frustrated, the boss asked, "What are they searching for?"

Still whispering, the young voice replied, along with a muffled giggle
"Me."

19 comments:

Ashish Gupta said...

=))

thanks for the smiles - much needed during exam times ;)

Jackal said...

hmmmmmm nice bold......n the taj one too.....the pic looks cool..just a diff angle i guess........tccc n have fun

Jackal said...

btw dont come near me over the weekend .) no dancing on my head.......warning u :(

Ekta said...

hahah!lol!
loved the taj mahal joke and the kid one os soo cute!!
Thx for the laughs on a saturday when half the world is asleep enjoying the beginning of the weekend and am stuck in office!..sigh!

Anonymous said...

I wonda why they was lookin 4 him... kinda weird ;-) PEACE

Rupa (BNB) said...

@Ashish Gupta :-- Yes I know, how the exam times are like.

My god I am through all my exam hehehe

Rupa (BNB) said...

@Jack very smart. Yes it is different version of Taj Mahal.

No no dont worry, I wont disturb u this weekend.

I am going to purify all my previous sin this week end.

Though shall start new series from next week ;)

Rupa (BNB) said...

@Ekta oh baby u working on weekends?

Some time it happens. Even I am used to working weekends & also from morning 8 a.m till next morning 4 a.m for 3 to 4 days continuously, during dead lines.

Even those type of work makes one great & boost confidence. Make u feel u are so Important, dont u feel that way? :)

Rupa (BNB) said...

@Quiz Boss :-- lol this is a joke. Parents are tensed finding a hidden kid. He is hiding & having Fun at his parents flight.

Jackal said...

thnx for not turning up this weekend but i ws looking fwd to it :))))

Keshi said...

hehehehehe cute!

Have a good week ahead sweety!

Keshi.

Ashish Gupta said...

How come you are thru' with them :-? I thot life is one big one :D

they are 'happy-realisation' times for me ;) realising, how crappy education system sometimes become, how stupid I am to not study in advance, how these courses are never gonna be of any help in real life, how I shud be doing what I like instead of slogging for some shitty course..... :-" *phew*

thanks for ur concern. pls wish me - I need lotsa wishes for the last paper;)

PS: I updated!

Anonymous said...

haha....
good joke...

Hirdu said...

ROTFL :)

Rupa (BNB) said...

@Jack he he he. I dont do expected things. I am good in giving surprises :)

Rupa (BNB) said...

@keshi Thanks huney. Wish u had good one :)

Rupa (BNB) said...

@Ashish Gupta :- Yes life is big exam. My previous preparation & experience with life & in life shud let me get through with distinction.

Ya I know, Indian education system is like that.But cant help. Unless u have a qualification u cannot proceed

Rupa (BNB) said...

@ Nasir Thanks dear. U got a good blog too :)

Rupa (BNB) said...

@Hirdu my cutie sweeti pie at last u are back :)