Saturday, May 29, 2010

Comments to Hirdu's post booting-to-last-known-good Configuration

I dont know why comments are not getting reflected on  booting-to-last-known-good   Hirdu's blog?
After typing so much i just dint wanted to put my comment in trash he he he. Hirdu please look into it?

My Comments
Hey where are you applying Booting to Last known good configuration funda in life?...


1. R u going back to your previous job?

2. R U going back to Bangalore from Pune Or Noida or Ghajiabad?

3.R u going back to ur previous girl friend (Bhabhiji in this case keep ready ur belan & Jaadu)

4. R u chosing to be student again(opting for higher studies)

5. R U going to be old hirdu ?

6. R U going to write senti blogs & treat readers I mean ur blog Fan that's me



Hey Hirdu my eyes are screaming go to opthamalogist if u want to read Hirdu's blog.

Your fonts are hurting my eyes. The Fonts are not going good with template. Please apply Last known good configuration to this too . :)

1 comment:

Rupa (BNB) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.